Olde Silver Tavern

Recent Reviews for Olde Silver Tavern
May 22, 2000
Nancy C.
East Brunswick , New Jersey
Try the mash potatoes and gravy they are out of this world.I dont eat masheys often but I do when I eat here.No mater what I order I always get the mashes.They make great Chicken Marsala and London Broil and...... Lots of noise and rickety chairs but great food.
April 8, 2000
Rose I.
Freehold , New Jersey
Overall this restaurant/bar is noisy & crowded at any given time. It is a family eatery with huge portions of excellent food. The prime rib dinner is as good as any 5 star restaurant and the cut is thick and delectable and at the $10.95 price it is a super value. All entrees come with the salad bar and choice of potato, pasta. The homemade mashed potatoes & gravy are tops!! Appetizers such as the roasted clams are also a value at a dz. for 5.95. Pizza is served as well as many other entrees and specials are always available. Weekends are especially crowded and a wait of 45min. to 1 hr. is not unheard of. All in all a great place to enjoy good food if you don't mind the loud noise level. There are T.V.'s in every conceivable location including at least 6 or 8 above the bar.