Kona Jack's Fish Market & Sushi Bar

Recent Reviews for Kona Jack's Fish Market & Sushi Bar
July 9, 2007
Brian C.
Indianapolis , Indiana
I ate at the bar once and thought it was a little dead. I would head towards Mitchel's or Oceanaire instead.
March 10, 2006
John D.
lawrence , Kansas
Absolutely wonderful sushi. It is the best I have ever had. It is fresh and you can taste it. Their sauces are very flavorful. If you like sushi this is a must.
February 13, 2006
John S.
Kansas City , Missouri
May 3, 2005
Brian C.
Indianapolis , Indiana
one of the best seafood restaurants in Indy. The escolar and walleyed pike are especially good. My wife likes to buy tuna from their fish market- exceptional quality.
May 1, 2004
Eli C.
Hampton , Virginia
Ever seen that movie Mr. Baseball with Tom Selleck in it? Well, if yu did that with a restaurant instead of baseball, this is wha would be the result. I was lookin forward to sake and miso. Not here, no way. Great seafood, average sushi, but I can find better for Japanese. Gomen nasai.
July 20, 2003
Chris R.
Terre Haute , Indiana
Awesome Sushi and great seafood. I loved this place.
July 6, 2003
Dale M.
Carmel , Indiana
For fish this place is the best! Flown in several times a week you can be assured this is one of the freshest fish in town. The salads are pretty standard however, you can add baby shrimp to top your salad. Sushi gan be ordered as a start to your dinner. I would suggest the California roll for those trying sushi for the first time. On to the main course! The Grouper is out of this world! It is prepared with a bed crum and parmesian mixture with a side of coucouse. I have had the salmon and the talapia and they are prepared equally as good and did I say fresh..... A piece key lime pie would top the dinner off nicely and not leave you too full. Kona's get my favorite vote for fish in this town. You call also get a your sushi or fish from the Market carry out side to take home and prepare a wonderful dinner as well.
December 9, 2000
Matthew D.
Indianapolis , Indiana
The atmosphere of this restuarant was very matching to the food served. The big well kept aquariums gave the customer the sense of being Florida or a coastal region. I had the Gumbo along with a Seasoned Catfish. These entrees were a very exceptional tasty piece. My girfriend and I also ordered a large sushi plate which was good but did not meet the approval of my girlfriend who is from Japan and herself a Sushi chef. All and All I would go back to this place!
May 29, 2000
Anthony W.
Elizabethtown , Indiana
Very good. Fresh, wide selection, all prepared wonderfully. Definitely a must visit seafood place in Indy.
November 26, 1999
If your comming to Indianapolis or live here this is the best place for fresh seafood.Flown in daily and if you care you can buy fresh seafood at the KONA JACK'S FISH MARKET in side KONA'S I'm not much on fu-fu drinks but, i did do a BLUE HAWAIIAN MMMMMMgood. My date did a CLOCKWORK ORANGE which she LOVED. We shared an order of fried calamari followed by, for her florida GROUPER and i went for MAHI-MAHI i must of died and went to heaven. It was 5 star all the way.we both went for the KEY LIME PIE. We then steped next door to DADDY JACKS had after dinner drinks listen and danced. What a great night.