Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine

Recent Reviews for Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine
January 3, 2005
Tom M.
welland , Ontario
have been to Thailand many times and I can say that this Thai restaurant is very authentic. Much attention is paid to serving Thai dishes as Thai people would enjoy them. The owners use only authentic Thai ingredients and insure all are as fresh as possible. <br> <br> <br> The service is outstanding and always friendly. Prices are moderate if not inexpensive. <br> <br> <br> For lunch, I recommend the Kao Soy - a spicy Northern Thai noodle soup garnished with pickled bok choy and red onions. For dinner, I recommend the Chu Chi - a sweet red curry with seafood and long beans. <br> <br> <br> Give it a try. It is definitely the best tasting Thai restaurant in Fairbanks
March 13, 2004
Kalpesh Z.
Watertown , New York
November 30, 2003
Robert H.
Fairbanks , Alaska
I have been to Thailand many times and I can say that this Thai restaurant is very authentic. Much attention is paid to serving Thai dishes as Thai people would enjoy them. The owners use only authentic Thai ingredients and insure all are as fresh as possible. <br> The service is outstanding and always friendly. Prices are moderate if not inexpensive. <br> For lunch, I recommend the Kao Soy - a spicy Northern Thai noodle soup garnished with pickled bok choy and red onions. For dinner, I recommend the Chu Chi - a sweet red curry with seafood and long beans. <br> Give it a try. It is definitely the best tasting Thai restaurant in Fairbanks.
November 25, 2003
I have traveled to Thailand many times and this Thai restaurant serves some of the best Thai food I have tasted in the US. The owners have maintained the freshness and authenticity of Thai cuisine that is second to none. The service is excellent and always friendly. For lunch, try the Kao Soy - a tasty Northern Thailand noodle soup. Or for dinner, I recommend the Chu Chi, another Northern Thailand curry and long bean specialty.