Bamboo Garden

Recent Reviews for Bamboo Garden
September 4, 2008
Jason W.
calhoun , Georgia
I agree with Terrt's statment. The prices here are good and the food is also really excellent. The tea is also great, though I like mine iced. The place is very neat and clean.
June 29, 2003
Terry T.
Erin , Tennessee
213 reviews , 1 photo
This is a tiny little place in a strip mall (Foodlion shopping center), with just half a dozen tables, and plastic plates and dinerware. It is operated by a young Chinese couple, and the main business is carry-out. We stopped here for lunch while on a motorcycle trip, and the food is absolutely outstanding! I had the Kung Po Chicken (3.95) and hot green tea, the Mrs. had Sweet and Sour Chicken (3.95) and hot green tea. The lunch portions were larger than I expected for this price. The dinner menu shows full meals ranging from $5 to $10. There is no ambiance here, but the place is very neat and clean, the service is good, and I personally guarantee you will find no better Chinese food anywhere. <br> Take the 305 exit off of I-75, and go west on hwy 140(Adairsville Hwy) for less than a mile - watch for food lion on your right. You will NOT regret this stop!