Pacifica Pizza

Suisun City, CA

Category: Pizza

Recent Reviews for Pacifica Pizza
November 6, 2006
I love thier pizza and the cinnamon sticks is to die for warm and sweet. Friday night karaoke fun and friendly. Great for all ages. The services is a 5 stars!!!
November 5, 2006
I've actually been to this restaurant a few times and love the atmosphere. The pizza is delicious and the buffalo wings are off the hook! The new owner brings a family environment to the restaurant. Groundbasically, we've found a new favorite pizza joint...definitely worth the drive from Vallejo to Suisun!
November 5, 2006
Under the new management this is a great place to have a bite or party. The pizza is great but I love the cinnamon sticks and chicken salad. The bathrooms are very clean. Karaoke night is fun for me and my kids.
November 4, 2006
Oh My Gosh! This place was so great. I know that it is under new managment... I love the pizzas! And the staff, they were so friendly. It's definitely a family oriented place. I went there on Friday and Saturday night and the karaoke was so fun. I would recommend this place to everyone! The food, staff and environment were all A++++!
October 16, 2006
Kaity S.
Suisun City , California
I read all the bad reviews on this resturant and i really wanted to see if it was that bad. so I ordered and my husband and i went to pick it up. That resturant was SPOTLESS!!! Our pizza was delicious, the staff and owner were SO friendly. He even offered to let us come in the back to see how clean it was! It is under new ownership now so maybe that was were the problem was. It was EXCELLENT and its our new favorite pizza place.
August 25, 2004
Rick S.
Union City , California
The staff was great but they really need to hire someone to clean the place. Counters were dirty and sticky but not as bad as the floor. Skip this place if you value your health.