Cafe Bizou

Recent Reviews for Cafe Bizou
April 14, 2006
Barbara F.
Pasadena , California
In Old Pas, there seem to be 1000 restuarants, but Cafe Bizou stands out. The food is always excellent. Be sure to get the Lobster Bisque (even if you think you don't like lobster). For a top tier restaurant, the $2 corkage fee is unique. Where else can you pair your favorite new Napa find with someone else's gourmet effort? But if you show up empty handed, never fear: the wine list is also impeccable. For such a popular place, getting a table isn't hard if you call a few hours in advance. Although last time I was there, we had to wait until our entire party arrived before we were seated, so tell your oft late companion that your reservation is for 15 minutes earlier.
July 20, 2004
D D.
fullerton , California
Really solid dining experience! A bit expensive... but very good feel and very good service. I've also heard the Sunday Brunch is great; but I've only head diner here.
May 28, 2002
Carol K.
California
This is one of those truly great places where the quality is consistently excellent. No matter what we choose from the menu, we are never disappointed. The highest priced meal (lobster) is only $19.95 and you can bring in your own bottle of wine (a small corkage fee is charged). If you come for Sunday Brunch - I recommend you try the Eggs Benedict - some of the best I have ever had anywhere in the world. Bon appetit!