La Vie

Rosemead, CA

Category: French

Recent Reviews for La Vie
October 10, 2006
La Vie is one of those special places that is always warm and welcoming, consistent in it’s offerings--really good (French, but not fussy) food and a modest, clean atmosphere. To dine there is like coming home--dependable, comfortable and amiable. The lamb chops, the always fresh soup, the always crisp salad and the wonderful soufflé are some of the food reasons for coming. The easy feeling of belonging is what causes us to return.
September 9, 2006
m8354
Boston , Massachusetts
What an excellent treat I was in for the first time I tried the place out. Located in a very non-descript area, this quaint little French restaurant is a reminder of home in France. This family operated restaurant is quiet, clean, and very friendly. The food is fantastic! At such a low cost, I sometimes wonder how the chef is able to make any money. I'd rather keep this secret to myself, but alas, the LA times had already beaten me there.
May 15, 2002
Family run, small, but very amiable. Fresh flowers on the table and low lighting make it somewhat romantic. Simple decor with pink table cloths. VERY clean. Nice wine list. Food is delicious and desert is fabulous! Open 5 pm to 10 pm. Don't let the outside looks fool you. It's one of my favorite places.