Sala Thai

Recent Reviews for Sala Thai
December 28, 2008
Steve H.
Titusville , Florida
Great pad thai, not too expensive. The green chicken curry dish was a bit mild even when requested to be "hot."
December 28, 2008
Steve H.
Titusville , Florida
December 8, 2005
John S.
Kansas City , Missouri
If you like thai this is the place for you. It has a great variety of all thai dishes. You will definately want to try a variety of dishes to make a good decision.
May 10, 2005
First and foremost the food at SALA-THAI is exceptional. Try almost anything on the menu and you will almost certainly enjoy it. The owners of this restaurant are exceptionally friendly and inviting. Also they specialize in serving for vegetarians and more importantly vegans
July 8, 2004
John W.
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma
A great Thai restaraunt. I wasnt a big Thai lover until a friend took me here. The food was incredible and if you like spicy then you will love it here. They will go out of there way to cook your food the way you like. Very friendly staff.
February 26, 2004
Brandel G.
Ardmore , Oklahoma
I visited a while ago, but I love the service! I didn't want to go, because the food was spicy, but my friends talked me into it, and the owner made my food the way I wanted it. I have never seen any place take so much trouble to make my food the way I like it. I highly reccommend this place to anyone!
February 13, 2004
Nick no longer owns Sala Thai, his wife does. Nick now owns Thai Palace in Edmond, Oklahoma. The food is the same, and the service is wonderful. Both of the restaurants are great and I would recommend either.
October 26, 2003
Resident N.
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma
Thai family operated with lucnch specials. Friendly and pleasant near OCU on 23rd Street. The spicy stuff is, well, spicy.
December 19, 2000
m11238
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma
Sala Thai is not only my favorite Thai restaurant is OKC, but one of the best Thai restaurants I have ever visited. Sala Thai is locally owned and operated by Nick and his family. One can't get much more in the way of friendly, personalized service than what is to be found at Sala Thai. Moreover, Nick has literally a hundred entrees on the menu, many of which were invented by Nick. Don't see anything that strikes your fancy on the menu? Nick is always more than happy to substitute. Virtually any entree can be made vegetarian and various vegetables or tofu added or substituted. And the tofu here is the best prepared I have encountered. Plus, you will probably only have to tell Nick once as he has an amazing memory for his customers.
December 17, 2000
m11238
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma
Owner and operator, Nick, has literally a hundred different entrees. Each of which can be prepared according to your individual wishes. Nick is more than happy to make his entrees vegetarian and add different vegetables if you so desire. Moreover, you will probably only have to request vegetarian once as Nick has an amazing memory for his customers. Sala Thai has got to be the best Thai restaurant I have ever tried and is honestly one of my favorite restaurants of any kind.