Coral Rock Cafe

Port Charlotte, FL

Category: Cafe

Recent Reviews for Coral Rock Cafe
July 16, 2006
I have been fortunate to dine in thirtytwo countries. We did not wait long to be seated.Our drinks a-1, Very clean, Lighting was good.We all felt wanted.Our food was helpfully picked by a very enjoyable man by the name of Clapper.Entree's were servied, and we ate till full.The staff.Your can do spirt.Humor.I even ask the beautyful server for a date, She said no, Yet in a way she made me feel good.I shall see you all in NOV. Fare Winds and Folloing Seas
February 27, 2005
Just an average place. Had been told the food was good. Had a good martini, but the salad came on a WARM plate. Food was standard run of the mill.
October 31, 2004
Ian C.
lincoln park , Michigan
Has to be one of the coolest restaurant/sports bars I have been to. Can take the lady out for a bite, and then shoot some pool with the guys. If ever in the area, check Coral Rock out.
April 9, 2004
Douglas L.
Port Charlotte , Florida
Where else can you have lobster or prime rib for dinner, then go shoot some pool or watch the big game without having to leave the building?
December 6, 2000
Bob D.
Port Charlotte , Florida
We have been there twice and enjoyed it both times. The menu selection is very interesting. The food was well prepared and very tasty. The service was excelent. The sports bar is separate from the restaurant and is a fun place to watch a football gave.