Pizza King

Recent Reviews for Pizza King
February 23, 2005
Ace1969 D.
Manheim , Pennsylvania
I had almost forgot about this place until I dug back. The other reviewers are right about this being a great place for pizza. BBQ & ham is the one you have to try.
September 27, 2003
Jimmy A.
Loja , Louisiana
The pissa is big, delicious, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I believe, in the good food, and I think the important thing that is to go to a good restaurant, I would like a lot they put music mp3, more details "Latin", I would love it, as for the food it is excellent.
October 31, 2000
Tonya C.
Muncie , Indiana
The food here is very good. I always have the barbecue sauce and ham. You won't find it anywhere else. The service is great.
June 12, 2000
Joe Y.
Anderson , Indiana
"Good to the very edge", that is their advertising line, and they deliver, literally. They deliver within a limited area, but they are not limited by the taste of the pizza. Good service too. Ask for the KING royal feast( double the toppings) with extra cheese and sauce. You won't be disappointed. This restaurant is actually outside the city limits of Anderson, in a nice town called Chesterfield.
April 24, 2000
Debra B.
New Castle , Indiana
A very good place for the family, The prices are good the people are friendly, and it is always clean. They have great pizza and a very good salad bar.
April 2, 2000
Scott M.
Laurel , Maryland
I eat at this restaurant everytime I am on vacation in Indiana, this is the best pizza in the world, make sure you order a Royal Feast with barb. sauce....