Chinatown

Recent Reviews for Chinatown
December 13, 2006
Swill S.
Fall River , Massachusetts
The restaurant is very clean and you can see the chefs cooking through a glass wall. Theyhave call ahead seating so I called ahead to ask for a table forfour. The woman who answered the phone at the restaurant toldme to come, there was no wait to be seated. We arrived at the restaurant45 minutes later (it was snowing) and they told us that they wereclosing early and weren't seating any more parties. There were people still eating dinner and yet they would not seat us.
December 22, 2005
Bobby M.
Sarasota , Florida
January 15, 2005
The best restaurant ever! They're the best chinese restaurant in town. The waiting is worth it. They prepare food as fast as they can. The kitchen is neat and wicked busy on weekends and vacation! I love to be there for dinner evey weekend
December 28, 2004
My husband and I have been going to Chinatown for years, they have the best Chinese food on the South Shore. The restaurant is very clean and you can see the chefs cooking through a glass wall. They have call ahead seating so I called ahead to ask for a table for four. The woman who answered the phone at the restaurant told me to come, there was no wait to be seated. We arrived at the restaurant 45 minutes later (it was snowing) and they told us that they were closing early and weren't seating any more parties. There were people still eating dinner and yet they would not seat us. I was never so angry at the complete disreguard for repeat, regular customers. The Manager could care less and ignored any complaint we tried to voice. We went home without dinner.
August 19, 2003
Martin M.
North Easton , Massachusetts
I only use this restaurant for take-out, but the food is excellent! It is extremely busy Thursday-Sunday, but the wait is well worth it. The portions are good sized and they will accomdate special requests. <br> Call them early and often!!
September 16, 2002
Craig P.
Brockton , Massachusetts
Absolutely THE best Chinese food around!!! Second location is on Oak St. Extension in Brockton near Caritas Good Samaritan Hospital. Food is fresh, kitchen in both locations are extremely clean. Not your typical chinese food place that caters to the poo-poo platter crowd. Entrees are outstanding!!!
February 8, 2000
Curtis
Watch while your food is being prepared. Small & large portions are available. Very busy at nights.
January 9, 2000
Neil K.
Having patronized this surgically clean establishment since they first opened, I feel competent to submit this review. Portion size is generous. Value was excellent but since they recently raised their prices, this might have slipped a little. They are remarkably busy on weekends. It is challenging to find a parking space. They were one of the first restaurants in this area to sport a window into the kitchen. They also appear to use a size of shrimp larger than their competitors and they also seem to marinate or tenderize their beef. From time to time they intro- duce new menu items. From personal experience, they are willing to prepare items not listed in the menu. The dish I requested required an extra trip into Boston but it was worth it. A pleasant surprise for the suburbs. Give it a try!