Cuban International Restaurant

Url: barg_jpg

Category: Brazilian

Recent Reviews for Cuban International Restaurant
February 23, 2005
I had an opportunity to visit this restaurant for a meeting. The food was pretty good. I enjoyed fried banana dish, especially. But the problem was... two appetizers on the list were available. Also, the drinks were run out except Corona. (It was around 7 o’clock on Friday!) Somehow, the soup comes with the main dish was not available, and I got Cuban rice instead of the regular rice. Although Cuban rice was pretty good, it was really disappointing experience.
September 7, 2000
Graham B.
I agree with the other two reviews, this was below average. I'll have to give the the other one (Habana) a try.
May 12, 2000
Micheal A.
san jose , California
when i whent to that restaurant it looked nice from the outside and we tough i must be a good restaurant but when we went inside and order the food the waitress mest up our drinks with another table so we had to wait longer the when we got our food they were wrong so we had to wait more by that time we were about to live when the manager came up to us and told us that they were shothanded in the kitchen but he would give us a 25% discount if we stayed thren when we got our food it tasted real bad that we just told the manager that we were not going to pay for it and left
March 10, 1996
I and a group from Unisys ate here every Tuesday for years before the original owners sold. I have to agree with Anthony Guerrero that the quality dropped under the new owner as our Tuesday lunch group soon shrunk and vanished because of the quality. The original owners have returned from Miami and opened a new restaurant (Habana restaurant??) on Race St. which retains the original quality.