Dixie Stampede

Recent Reviews for Dixie Stampede
August 28, 2000
BECKY A.
BOAZ , Alabama
I FEEL LIKE IT WAS A LITTLE PRICEY BUT WE ENJOYED IT. I JUST WASN'T COMFORTABLE EATING WITH MY HANDS.
July 28, 2000
Amy S.
Danville , Kentucky
I didn't really want to pay so much money for a meal, and what I thought would be a silly show, but I did because my husband wanted to go. I was pleasantly suprised with the food and the show. The food was great and the show very entertaining. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something different to do in TN.
July 12, 2000
Kevin D.
Rocky Mount , Virginia
GREAT SHOW WHILE YOU EAT. FOOD IS VERY GOOD, ESPECIALLY THE CREAMY VEGTABLE SOUP. GOOD PRICE CONSIDERING YOU GET DINNER AND A SHOW.
Wendy P.
LaGrange , Georgia
Expensive but you get to see a very entertaining show too. The cornish hens will melt in your mouth and the creamy vegetable soup is unforgettable. Great dining experience.
Tim T.
kennesaw , Georgia
considering what you get(food and a show)this is very good. they know how to serve alot of people very quickly with excellent food. don't come pigeon forge without visiting here once.
Cindy K.
Wise , Virginia
The show is superb! It has been a while since I was there but you can't beat the price for a good show and a meal. It was hard to get use to the idea of eating with silverware but my kids loved it.
June 22, 2000
Stacey D.
pigeon forge , Tennessee
This place has a great atmosphere. You watch a very entertaining show while you are eating. There is no silverware so you eat everything with your hands and drink the soup. There is a north side and a south side. Everyone should check it out at least once.
June 14, 2000
Tawnia R.
Harrisonburg , Virginia
This is my favorite place to eat in the Smokies! I've been there twice and will go many more times. The food was so good! It was alot of fun to eat with my hands. The soup was the best. They also have a pre-show where you enjoy music and have a drink. The drinks are served in a souvenier boot cup. I love Dixie Stampede!
May 4, 2000
Tori G.
LOCKHART , Alabama
This is a great place to eat. If you're ever in Piegon Forge, it's worth trying out. The food is wonderful, it's all finger foods. The chicken and potatoes are excellent. I didn't have room for desert. The best part of all is the entertainment. It is an excellent show. I will definitely be returning the next time I'm in Tennessee for vacation.
May 3, 2000
Sandi F.
Ellijay , Georgia
Although a bit expensive, it's a great evening. The food is pretty good for bulk prepared food. Everything is eaten with your hands. Seating is bleacher style, with audience participation in the show. We enjoyed it greatly!