Millennium

A little over-priced
November 16, 2005
CD P.
Charlottesville , Virginia
Went with a vegetarian friend, and the food was okay. I'm not always in favor of vegan fare, but this was tasty. Very trendy, plenty of opportunity to discuss vegan attitudes, and waitstaff who love to chat. Expensive, however.
November 11, 2005
Mike S.
oak park , Illinois
Best vegan food in the city if you ask me. Very quaint resturant in a hotel lobby. I found, however, the food grossly overpriced. I've eaten similar tasting food at delis in health food stores for a fraction of the price
November 7, 2005
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
For a special occasion I might reccomend this restaurant for the quality of its food, and classy decor. For a good affordable meal, however, I can't help but squinch--not after fighting traffic, waiting close to an extra half hour for our table, and footing a large bill.
February 20, 2005
Love T.
gustine , California
have eaten here for 8 years. recent changes provoke unsettling emotions. First of all, they have raised prices, which would be ok, but they cut the portions dramatically. Secondly, they are lacking in customer service where it is to the point of rudeness. The last and final time I ate there, they burned my food so I was unable to eat it. Gave me a credit on my bill, but did not do much for my hunger. New menu is based on new cook book which sucks. In general, I would warn people not to go, and this is coming from a loyal customer who has eaten there at least 100 times. I sent in a letter of complaint and got no reply, not even a phone call or letter of apology. They could not care less if I was coming back or referring customers.
December 6, 2004
Shannon B.
Reno , Nevada
Ate here for the first time this past weekend! I am not a vegetarian but I thoroughly enjoyed my meal ~ each dish was truly a work of art on the plate, phenomenal presentation. I went with a special Mushroom Pre Fixe Menu, it featured four courses for $45.00 ~ definitely a deal if you can't decide and want to try one of everything! I absolutely agree with previous viewers, the dessert is not to be missed. Also agreed that the prices were a little much, but then again this is a terrific venue for a special occasion. <br> I'll be back!
June 28, 2004
Ffff H.
jasper , Alaska
Friendly service, hip but not pretentious decor, and a variety of superb and consistent dishes that never disappoint.
May 20, 2004
Gianni F.
san francisco , California
May 8, 2003
Marty S.
San Francisco , California
Best vegan food in the city if you ask me. Very quaint resturant in a hotel lobby. They have deserts to die for and the place is not very trendy like other spots. The presentation is also quite nice. You must enjoy the plates for the art that they are before you dig into the meal.
September 14, 2000
Jim F.
As a vegetarian restaurant, Millennium is excellent. The dishes are very creative and unique, utilizing a spectrum of (sometimes strong but usually quite tasty) spices and herbs. The desserts were decadently scrumptious. The service was attentive, courteous, and prompt. Prices are in line with the quality of the restaurant. I went with a friend on a Saturday evening, and my experience was fabulous. I hope my particular experience was not uniquely optimistic, but I am compelled to give the experience five stars. Definitely worth a try, even if you are a confirmed carnivore.
1 | 2 | 3  Next >