Gatip Classic Thai Cuisine

Recent Reviews for Gatip Classic Thai Cuisine
May 4, 2003
m17561
SF , Alaska
this place has the best thai food that i have ever had. my family has been going to gatip for 16 years and the food is always just as great each time we go there. its a great place for fast good thai food.
October 6, 1996
Tony L.
Excellent Thai restaurant, best one that I've tried so far. (I've tried around 8). The portions are not miniscule, the service is good, decor is nice, and the food is phenomenal. Public parking structure half a block away.
September 16, 1996
Tina M.
Cozy restaurant with some Northern/Northeastern Thai dishes. The best Cha yen (Thai iced tea) I've had in a long time... not bitter, not watery! I ate Som Tum (papaya 'salad') and Khao Niew (sticky rice, the staple rice of the north)... my boyfriend tried the Phad Thai (peanuttier and very very good) and had a dinner which included Tom Kha Gai (aroi maaaakk kha), moo satay (pork) and the gluay tod... (banana in honey). Since we shared, I tasted everything. I ate the som tum and some khao niew for breakfast the next morning... (gin jhon eem pok leury) Aharn yod yiam, kha! 2_/ | | // | | |0 | () () / |