Ethiopian Restaurant-Rasselas

Category: Ethiopian

Recent Reviews for Ethiopian Restaurant-Rasselas
July 16, 1999
Matt C.
Rasselas cuisine has improved markedly over the last few years,and it seems to have maintained its reputation as a great placeto go to listen to jazz. The menu is a bit more limited thansome ethopian restaurants, but all the dishes are excellentand the only downside is that the small quarters can get somewhatpacked. Not the place for an intimate conversation, but aperfect place to take a group of friends or music lovers, and anexcellent all around deal considering the price and includedentertainment.
January 29, 1997
This is one of my favorite spots to take out-of-town guests & people who are new to the area. The food is delicious, the jazz is great, and the atmosphere is unique. Best of all, it has a real neighborhood feeling (no tourists), because it's far away from the tourist spots. The quality of the food is very consistent -- I've never had a bad meal there (in 5-10 tries).
March 2, 1996
Raselas is one of my favorite Jazz Clubs. It has a very comfortable atmosphere...and I can't beleive there is no cover-charge. I have only eaten there once and the food was good but I remember feeling a little funny eating with my hands and one of my friends said it is bad manners in ethiopian culture to eat with your left-hand or is it the right-hand I can't remember which way it went....If you know please tell me...anyway,its always soothing fun.