Your Place

Recent Reviews for Your Place
January 7, 2010
Joe T.
Hershey , Pennsylvania
First off the service was slow and terrible. Second they messed up the order. They brought the wrong food. I read a review about their stromboli, I had it, it wasn't very good. My wifes sandwich was terrible. Even my 5 year old son didn't like his cheeseburger. When we complained the mgr said to knock off 10%. Which brings me to the price. With the discount, we paid nearly $30 for garbage! We had no alcohol, only a soda each. And by the way I am from Hershey. We will never go back there. Mcdonalds would be a better option.
July 11, 2006
This place was terrible. we waited an hour for our food. It wasn't until we got up to leave the second time that we were served. and it wasn't worth waiting for. apparently, a dozen means 11 when it comes to chicken wings. don't waste your time.
October 7, 2005
I think this is the worst restaurant in Hershey. We live in Hershey and wouldn't eat here even as a last resort. The service is terrible and the food isn't much better. Not sure how a place like this stays in business. If you just want to go for drinks it would be okay.
April 5, 2005
This place gave me the "Jimmy-Legs"! After eating, I had to run to the bathroom! Avoid the "Special of the Day". It's usually left-overs from previous night's meals. Not very clean either.
March 21, 2005
worse service i've ever had in my entire life. this is the first place that actually made me angry instead of relaxed. waited at the door by a sign that said "please wait to be seated' for atleast 5 min. the waitress took 20 min to complete our order. we were there from 10:30pm until 12:30 am and we just got sandwiches. the waitress gave us a dessert that was 'on her' too bad it was burnt and we had to send that back as well. if you want your night to be ruined, go there.
July 19, 2003
Yikes! I can't figure out how this place got any kind of a good review! I think that people get confused and think that if they get a LOT of food, they have gotten a good meal. We had a lousy meal. AND the service could have been better. I had a pasta dish which was basically just another way of recycling the crab appetizer and adding some extra cheese. My husband also ordered pasta, and the waitress got confused and brought two extra orders of mostly inedible meatballs. It makes no sense to go here when there are about 30 or 40 other good options in the same town.
March 14, 2003
Nancy A.
palmyra , Pennsylvania
Well, what more can I say that wasn't already said. The service is awful. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. But the food is really good and at a decent price. So, do you trade off one for the other?
December 19, 2000
Troy K.
Grove City , Pennsylvania
I only ever placed pick-up orders. Pizza is good, the stromboli is great! I pick one up every time I am in town!
September 4, 2000
David B.
Harrisburg , Pennsylvania
Good food, but the worst service, consistently!!!! Walked in the door, 3 people standing behind the bar. Sign says Wait for Hostess, guy walks up and says "Can I help you?" What did he think we were there for? Walks to end of bar, and points to a table in next room.(Points??? Now there's service!). Waitress was training someone new, so took a few mins to come to our table (only 2 other tables of people). Table behind us asked for their check 3 times before actually getting it. Took 5 mins to get our drinks (We went for buffett, sodas were all waitress had to bring!). Basically ignored for the rest of out stay. This is not the 1st time ourselves or someone else has had service problems. Management doesn't seem to care, or they would have corrected this problem long ago!!!!!
September 2, 2000
Leanne R.
Danville , Pennsylvania
The food was pretty good, but service is slow, they forgot my stromboli, everyone else had gotten their order and I was still waiting. I was very disappointed in the service.