A Sabella's Restaurant Third Floor

Category: Italian

Recent Reviews for A Sabella's Restaurant Third Floor
May 21, 2004
Dave T.
This place is close to Fisherman's warf, but far enough away and up on the third floor that unless you know about it you probably won't go there. That is good for those of us who don't want to eat with a bunch of tourists from the midwest in shorts and no tan. I have been going there for 20+ years. The service is slow, but that's not why you go there. The waiters are usually very good and knowledgeable about the specials. <br> This is one of few places anywhere anymore that you can always find abalone. I got spoiled eating Northern California abalone all the time at my grandfather's place when I was growing up. Now days you can usually only find it in a few places, and only on occasion. When I crave abalone, this is the place I go and they fix it just like old Italian grandfather did when I was growing up. But bring your credit card because you can plan on spending about $50 for the dish, but to me it is worth it.
March 20, 2000
Carole H.
One of the premier San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf restaurants. If you want to have a great meal with someone special, or a business dinner with great views and service, this is just one of the best in The City.
March 30, 1997
Great restaurant. Food was fabulous! Service kind of spotty (they weren't particularily busy that night. However some would prefer to be left alone in which case the service would be fine. We had the crab louis which was very good. The sole petralla was fantastic. i highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to dine in the Fisherman's wharf area.
May 20, 1996
Larry D.
Has the most excellent Crab Louie on the wharf. A yearly pilgramage to this restaurant has never been dissappointing. Excellent Food. Keep up the good work.