Nations Giant Hamburger

Recent Reviews for Nations Giant Hamburger
May 22, 2008
Daniel M.
Las Vegas , Nevada
This Nations is very small and uncomfortable, so it's better to get your food to go. The chilies hamburger is pretty good and is what I usually order. The apple pie is just OK, I prefer the tart lemon meringue pie. I don't think that this place deserves the five stars that the two previous reviewers gave it. It's just another Nations Giant Hamburgers.
August 6, 2007
Evan S.
Kansas City , Missouri
These are some of the best burgers you will ever eat. They are so juicy and tasty. They cook these burgers to absolute perfection.
September 4, 2006
Bobby M.
Sarasota , Florida
March 26, 2006
Bobby M.
Sarasota , Florida
January 9, 2006
Nation's is the best burgers for the money. huge portions and the breakfast is the bomb. I
June 22, 2005
I have eaten every burger ever made ...everywhere in america... with out a doubt the Nation Giant Burger is the best burger on earth 2nd only to my Mom's! If you desire good burgers , fries, pies get here. My brother phil introduced me to these babies 30 years ago when he relocated to the Walnut Creek area. I love the great quality, clean tables, friendly service, and all the pleasure it brings meeating, remembering the good times there with Phil and his family, late nite snacks and thanksgivivng pies. Step up to the plate and test my review...chicken! if you dont like Nation's Burgers...you dont like bugers! Oh, i nearly forgot..WOW!!!! What a great place for Breakfast, pancakes, eggs, good bacon...you name it. thanks for reading this review...Thanks to my brother Phil for showing me the way to great dining.
May 8, 1997
It's got to be a Nation's--that is all I have to say. I don't know what the reviewer above me was saying about it not being a five-star place. Seriously, when you go to a burger joint, do you really expect it to glamorous, luxurious, and all? If you compare it to McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, In and Out, and all the rest, you really are getting your money's worth at Nation's. The people are friendly and the food is always so fresh and... homemade. You won't find any precooked items sitting out for hours...no way! They grill it up right after your order is in! Try the pies...especially the strawberry pies and tarts in the summer. Also, be sure and try a Harvester or Chicken Hamburger for those of you who don't always want a Hamburger or Cheeseburger! Hey, and there are free refills, too. What more can you ask for? Come here if you really want a great meal...and be sure to use 5 napkins!! :)
February 19, 1997
January 3, 1996
Jason S.
Are you hungry??? No, I mean REALLY hungry?...You have found the promised land of burgers in Contra Costa! Forget the Whopper and the Big Mac, Nation's has the best burger by far. Cooked on grill right in front of you, you can get your burger any way you like it. I prefer a well done cheese burger with grilled onions, but you can have it any way you like. The pies are quite taty as well and are served in very generous portions, or by the entire pie. If you are in the mood for a little breakfast, you need not look any farther! Nation's has some of the best breakfast in town as well. Open from 6am to 2am 7 days a week, you should try to fit Nation's into your schedule.