Tams

Pacifica, CA

Category: Chinese

Recent Reviews for Tams
May 21, 2006
This is a highly over rated place..but the pretty mauve walls/decor didn, t change the fact the almond chicken was burnt and the beef and broccoli was raw..don, t go there!
March 26, 2006
Pacifica E.
Pacifica , California
Freshest highes quality for a good price
February 24, 2006
This place is a gem. The large dining room is beautiful and immaculate. The owner is always very cordial, knows regulars by name. Pretty much every dish I've tried there is a winner. If you like curry, try the Singapore-style noodles, in which dry curry powder is added so there's no gravy; it's sensational. I often go there for take-out or lunch (I prefer the rice plates vs. the combos that include a couple of deep-fried items). Even though the dishes are a buck or two more expensive than the run-of-the-mill Chinese restaurant, the portions are gigantic and the food is fresh and delicious, the atmosphere is pleasant, so there's good value here.
October 24, 2000
I have been going to this restaurant for years and have never been disappointed by the food. The egg rolls are a particular highlight. The food is very fresh and quite flavorful. While I agree with the previous reviewer that the service is not very solicitous (although they are responsive when a request is made), I have always felt appreciated as a regular customer.
May 18, 1997
This is my favorite chinese restaurant on the coastside. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is delightful. This is an upscale looking place with very reasonable prices. My only disapointments have been with somewhat spotty service (waiters are not overly friendly) and the owners don't seem to appreciate their regular patrons.
January 22, 1996
Bill F.
Rocklin , California
Nice looking place, the food and service was good. My wife and I had a good time and we will be going back soon.