Chez D Cafe

Recent Reviews for Chez D Cafe
September 27, 2005
Dddd F.
new york , District of Columbia
The food here is wonderful. It is always served quick and the service is great. I definately recommend having a meal here.
June 23, 1997
Great soups, great sandwiches, great coffee. Best deserts ever. Wonderful service. This is the place to go in California.
July 16, 1996
Absolutely the best Cafe Mocha in the United States. Some Cafes get the espresso right, some get the steamed milk and chocolate right, only Chez de gets the espresso, steamed milk, chocolate, and wipped cream right. Chez de uses fresh homemade whipped cream, which really makes a difference!!
July 15, 1996
Delicious food at reasonable prices. A great place for lunch or coffee. You can get a well made coffee drink on your way to work. Wonderful homemade desserts and soups.
June 8, 1996
Great food, service, and overall ambience. Check out the swell selection of books..there are some true classics to enjoy with your sandwich. The turkey on farmer's bread with peppers is yummilicious. Also, the Cafe Borgia is the drink to get. Karen and Fredi always get it and they're never disappointed. I wish they were open Sundays. It's the only reason I come back to Pacifica from Washington, D.C. No, just kidding. I guess I have to see my folks.
February 21, 1996
Don J.
Absolutely marvelous soups and quiche's. Fine coffee and wonderful creative desserts. I wish the restaurant was open for dinner. I have been there many times and feel it is pacifica's finest. In fact, If it were in S.F., I would still consider it excellent. I have never been disappointed with their food. It is a fun place to go on Saturday afternoons, since they have live music. Would highly recommend Chez de Cafe for great sandwhiches, soups and desserts.