Scott's Seafood Restaurant

Url: barg_jpg

Category: Seafood

Recent Reviews for Scott's Seafood Restaurant
September 24, 2006
Went to Scotts for Brunch on 9/24/06 for our 28th anniversary. This is the 2nd time we have had Brunch there in the past 2 months. Each time the weather , the service and the food was excellent. On this day they gave us a complimentary glass of Chardonnay, a picture of us together and when we left Mike up front gave us a complimentary bottle of Scotts Chardonnay (The best Chardonnay we have ever tasted). We reccomend this restaurant to everyone because of the servive and food. Thank you Scotts for making our Special Day Special.We will be returning regularly.The atmosphere, food and service just attract us.
May 31, 2005
Excellent seafood.
July 24, 2004
Excellent restaurant with great views. The seafood is the best I have ever had. No wonder this restaurant is always rated number one. We will be back!
July 24, 2004
My husband and I had a great time at Scott's. Food and service were outstanding. The Sunday brunch jazz band was terrific and the farmer's market in Jack London Square was fun.
December 31, 2003
This place only rates a good with me because of the fantastic view of the channel. Otherwise, you are getting robbed for the quality of food you get. Nothing special
December 27, 2003
Tony W.
sparks , Nevada
Excellent selection of seafood. This place sits on the water and has a romantic atmosphere. Linen table clothes, great wine and food. Resesrvations are a must. This restarunt has been around for many years.
December 10, 2003
Susan M.
San Lorenzo , California
Very good food.Nice place overlooking Jack London Square. Very romantic place, candle-lit, piano playing ambience. Must reserve early specially for Valentine's Day.Reasonable price too.
September 13, 2003
Excellent food and great service in a wonderful waterfront setting. I would, if I could, eat at Scott's everynight of the week. Also, the live music was fun.
August 3, 2002
My girlfried and I visited Scott's last night and had a great time. Big Jim Brown was playing the piano and it certainly added to our great experience. The food was fantastic, service was professional and the restaurant was extremely busy. We both would highly reccommend Scott's. I don't think you can find seafood that comes close to the quality of Scott's.
July 27, 2002
On a warm summer night my wife and I chose to dine at Scott's on Oakland's waterfront. We wanted to sit outside on their patio and enjoy some seafood. We had a fantastic experience, from the pleasant welcome by the hostess, attentive service from a knowledgable waiter, a great baked halibut and seared Ahi and finished with a beautiful sunset behind the San Francisco skyline. We will reccommend Scott's to anyone who asks.