Al Dente Ristorante

Piscataway, NJ

Category: Italian

Recent Reviews for Al Dente Ristorante
December 13, 2006
My fiancee recently had my 50th suprise birthday party here, its been our favorite Italian Resturant for sometime now. But once again they have out done themselves, the service you receive here is second to none even with a crowd of 60 people. The food was as always excellent again even with a crowd of 60. The staff as a whole work together as a great team and accomadate you in every aspect, Ryder and Serg are outstanding. Thanks Guys for a great 50th Birthday
October 3, 2005
I came to this establishment for the ambiance but was treated with a total lack of respect when greeted by a man who was visually intoxicated or on drugs. I believe his name was Rider. He was slow and clumsy. The only good thing I can say about this place is that the food was excellent and my waiter was great. The man who seated me should not be there to represent such a fine place for cuisine. Please beware of the host when you go to this Ristorante!!!!
October 5, 2001
Colleen C.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is an excellent Italian restaurant. The atmosphere is dark and quiet, yet not so dim as to miss the beautiful and authentic decor. The wait staff is exceptional, extremely attentive without being overbearing. Their knowledge of the wine list and entrees is amazing, and they never write the orders down! Saving the best for last, the food is extraordinary, delicious, and perfectly served. I have been to this restaurant over 20 times, and I will never tire.
March 21, 2001
m24220
Edison , New Jersey
Great Italian resturant. I found it to be very romantic, expecially in the back room. We had Paul as our waiter the first time and now we make reservations just to have him again! The outside hides what is wonderful and beautiful on the inside. It is a treat and special to eat there. Try it, just once, you will be hooked! As far as dresing, I would go with casual but no jeans. Oh, and it is a quiet place, too. Great for romantic dinners and proposals!
July 14, 2000
m15646
SOMEWHERE , New Jersey
EXCELLENT PLACE!! ASK FOR THE WAITER FRED, HE'S GREAT. TIMELY SERVICE, EXCELLENT FOOD! BEAUTIFUL PLACE. YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW IT'S THAT NICE ON THE INSIDE FROM THE OUTSIDE. IT'S LIKE YOU'VE ENTERED ANOTHER WORLD!!!!
May 25, 2000
Great Italian restaurant. Excellent appetizers and entrees, as well as, a lengthy wine list. Service is usually very good.