Loucas Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Loucas Restaurant
December 29, 2003
Laura D.
East Brunswick , New Jersey
Great place for a great meal. The wait staff is on top of everything. The desserts are to die for! I love the veal parm as my favorite dish. I've been there several times and never heard a complaint!
July 30, 2001
This is one reason I am sorry we moved. We dined here the day after their grand opening and numerous times afterward. The food, service and ambiance is exceptional. This is a class place in every way. Nothing in Ohio compares.. We miss this wonderful spot. I loved going in and asking the Chef to 'create' something' ...He always came through. This is a must to try!
July 19, 2000
m34830
This was a wonderful dining experience! I attended a wedding reception on the lower floor not too long ago. From the moment I arrived until the moment I left, I had an enjoyable time. The staff was right on top of everything & I didn't have to ask for anything. It was like they read my mind! Refills on drinks were there before you had a chance to put your empty glass down and the food kept coming. No dishes were left on the table to clutter it up. The food was phenominal! Every bite was pure heaven. Not one person had a negative thing to say about anything. The decor is soft and inviting and the lighting was warm. While it was a wedding reception, the patrons on the upper floor were obviously enjoying their experience as well. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.