Red Robin Burger & Spirits Emp

Recent Reviews for Red Robin Burger & Spirits Emp
October 24, 2003
Rhiana G.
San Jose , California
I found this place excellent. It was very crowded though so plan to talk loudly. The service was almost over attentive it was so good and we had two servers and the manager attend to us even though we had only a party of two. Our drinks were re-filled everytime they got to half empty. The Garden Burger was the best I've ever had in California. My guest greatly enjoyed her regular hamburger and so much food was served that neither of could take advantage of the desert menu or the refillable fry option.
February 24, 2001
Red Robin has consistantly good hamburgers - plus they have refillable steak fries. It can sometimes get a bit hectic and they sometimes seem understaffed. Their menu says they support the "microbrew revolution" but the only beers they have are Bud, Bud Light, Miller, and Miller Light. They are accomidating for kids, and frequently crowded, so it's probably not the best place for a quiet date, but it is a great place out for a burger with the family. The only items I've tried that I was unimpressed with were their salads - stick to the burgers.