Caserta Pizzeria

Recent Reviews for Caserta Pizzeria
February 17, 2008
William B.
Killingly , Connecticut
This is simply the best pie that I have ever had. I live more than 40 min from here and drove here to try there pizza. I haave tried many pizza over my years and this pizza beats my own. How many people that make there own can honestly say this. There are alot of restaurants in there area, some top dollar some great bargins all worth there wieght in gold. It will be hard for me to pass this place up to try amonther restaurant in Providence. I would drive cross town for this pizza. I wish they would deliver to Connecticut.
January 5, 2007
Angel G.
Watertown , New York
The food there is excellent and a must for all pizza and Italian food lovers..
June 22, 2006
Meghan F.
East Providence , Rhode Island
Rated one of the top ten pizza places in providence. I completely agree. I have never had pizza so good. Worth the trip.
November 23, 2005
None better
November 8, 2005
Unbelievable.
November 8, 2005
Bob T.
Warren , Rhode Island
A little bit over rated, as i was going there my friend told me to get prepared for the best pizza ever, it was ok. i had two slices with pepperoni and cheese, and mushrooms. still good though, worth a trip.
October 1, 2005
Robert C.
Corpus Christi , Texas
A great pizzeria on Federal Hill, off Atwells Avenue! A Caserta's medium pizza is large and rectangular in shape... a Caserta's large pizza is two of those! So be careful not to order too much... I think a large here serves 6-8, not 3-4 like most pizza joints. Caserta's carries all the normal toppings, such as olives, mushrooms, etc. But if you're looking for funky toppings like artichoke hearts, feta cheese, and the like, you're better off going elsewhere. This is basic pizza, but they serve it up well.
April 17, 2005
John B.
fall river , Massachusetts
I got the ribs, and I was blown away! I usually have no problem eating a rack myself, and I barely got through half! The baked potatoes are enormous! The staff was also just wonderful will definitley go there agaiN!
July 12, 2004
m28373
The best chinese in West Warwick. Very nice inside, seperate lounge area too. Portions are very large, always leftovers! Daring??? Try the Volcano drink (Alcohol) for 2. Comes with 2 straws that are like a foot and a half long, huge round bowl with well in the center full of 151rum aflame! Blow out flame and scoop into bowl for added kick.... Ejoy! Favorite food is the Chicken Wings in housing sauce, careful sticky
April 21, 2004