Garden Fresh

Recent Reviews for Garden Fresh
January 29, 2010
Baron A.
New York
Great food and great menu
March 14, 2009
John L.
New Jersey
February 6, 2008
Brenda W.
New York , New York
Really well thought out menu with what seemed like the freshest produce possible! We had a great time here and would definately reccommend it to anyone, vegetarian or otherwise!
April 24, 2006
Deb L.
Sunnyvale , California
Maybe I didn't order the right dishes, but I just thought the dishes were okay. I had the eaggpland and the cabbage rolls. Both had a lot of flavor, but they were nothing special. The service was good and it was not crowded on a Saturday for lunch.
December 13, 2005
JMC G.
Washington , District of Columbia
I was very impressed for a vegetarian restaturant (not really my thing) but the tasty sauces and freshness of ingredients made for a satisfying meal.
November 29, 2005
This place is AWESOME!!!! I love going there, and the service is great, the food is delicious, my favorite is the Asparagus Beef, and every time it is just as good if not better than the last!!! I got there at least once a week!!! It's a great place to take people who think Vegetarian food "can't" taste good- Everything on their menu that I have tried has been amazing. Try it, it just might be your favorite to!!!
July 6, 2005
I LOVE this restaurant. The owners are very friendly and service is generally fast. Everything on the menu is yummy. Order the Green Boat and Veggie Wraps, and you'll be hooked.
October 1, 2003
Very good food...and the quantity is good too, very nice waitress. They explained about each item and even took something back to stir fry it when we asked. I would definitely go there again. The only bad thing is the location is kind of not so great and the seating is very cramped but if you go during non-rush hours its ok.
February 6, 2002
Yepbupkis
Anonymous , California
Atmosphere: Average Crowd: Varies Dress: Casual Food: Excellent Noise: Average Service: Above average Comments: I arrived here and was the only one in the restaurant at about 4:30pm. The server was very friendly and quite prompt. First, they brought me their soup (which was good). Then I ordered vegi sushi appetizers ($4.95), which were also pretty good. However, the dinner topped it all off (Green Boat: Shitake mushrooms in a brown sauce, spinach, etc. $9.95) with excellent flavor and INSANELY great portions (I was wishing I hadn't ordered the apppetizer). I highly recommend Garden Fresh for excellent vegetarian/Japanese cuisine.
July 22, 2000
Robert C.
Two members of my family are vegatarians and we love eating at Garden Fresh. The other two members like it also. The food is wonderful and even the carnivores I've taken there like it. It is a bit small, but the staff is very accomidating and friendly. A really good place to eat!!!