Prudhommes' Lost Cajun Kitchen

Recent Reviews for Prudhommes' Lost Cajun Kitchen
August 11, 2008
It Is I B.
Boston , Massachusetts
They are a long way from cajun country but they like to trick you into thinking there are alligotors outside! excellent food and just like it is i the bayous!!! All good here.
March 27, 2006
Ace1969 D.
Manheim , Pennsylvania
My wife is not a fan of fish, Cajun or much that is considered "out of the ordinary", but I finally was able to coax her into going. She was rewarded with a meal that she said was worth coming back for. Saturday night at Prudhommes' should become some sort of a holiday. The place was packed, but still only had to wait 15 minutes. I would wait all night if I had to. When the owners greet you at the door with a warm welcome and a smile you know you are in Cajun Country! Our meal contained, catfish, Red Beans and Rice, shrimp, crawfish, claims and gator. There is only one word I can use to describe the meal, PERFECT! Run or speed (it's worth the ticket) to Prudhomme's-NOW!
December 31, 2005
Absolutely Fabulous! Food does not get any more thrilling than this. Atomosphere is appropriate for bayou bar, so you'll feel comfortable dressed down or at the bar, but the quality of the food makes a sport coat feel as equally approriate. Perfect for a small dinner, or a quick pub-lunch. Frequent hosts will ejoy the catering as well, literally "spices-up" an event.
February 23, 2005
Ace1969 D.
Manheim , Pennsylvania
This is a do not miss place. I have only given 5 stars one other time, but Prudhommes' will be #2 for me. If you like Cajun you will love Prudhomes'. If you have never had Cajun than this is the place to start, but be warned all other places North of the Mason-Dickson will pale in comparison. You can get fresh Mudbugs (Crawfish) when in season, shrimp, 'gator, etc. If you are stuffed when the meal is done still force yourself to get a piece of Key lime pie. Just like Dietra said, plan on a personal visit from either the owner or his wife to be sure your meal is excellent (it will be). The place is clean, not hugh, friendly and comfortable. Quality does have a price, but they do not take advantage of you. This is one of those times that you let your stomach order and just pay. It won't break the bank, but a family of 4 will be around $80.00-$100.00 with all the extra's. Trust me, plan a visit soon.
May 5, 2003
Chuck G.
Downers Grove , Illinois
Have eaten here many times both for lunch and dinner. The food has always been excellent. If the name sounds familiar to you Cajun food lovers, it is because the owner is related to the great New Orleans chef Paul Prudhomme. It has a casual atmosphere, cold beer and folk music on Wednesday nights.
June 10, 2000
Dietra G.
I had the alligator platter with jambalaya with sauteed vegetables. It was delicious! The atmosphere was very relaxing and the owner's wife even came out to ask us how we enjoyed our food. I would recommend that if you are looking for a change in cuisine, this is the place to go. I will definitely be returning as a customer.