Millbrae Pancake House

Recent Reviews for Millbrae Pancake House
May 26, 2006
Rebecca R.
Davis , California
Old-fashioned, old-school pancake house. The service can be somewhat uneven, but the food is great! Good portions, good prices. And they serve a decent cup of coffee. They are very accommodating, and I have never had a bad breakfast!
February 10, 2006
Gus L.
Sydney , Alabama
This is a pretty well established place with god menu and great service Brunch is ideal at this joint. Food i.s delicious
May 25, 2005
Lori W.
Antioch , California
I've only been here for breakfast and I think I will gladly come back again. The food came to us pretty quick and was hot and was very good. Parking could use some improvements but overall, a great place for breakfast.
February 8, 2003
It's a great place to eat for dinner (No waiting and ample parking) if you're craving breakfast food. Extensive menu, but I'd only order breakfast here. Great pancakes!
December 28, 2001
I've been going here for 3 years now and I have never, ever had bad service. The whole place has a country feel to it and it is refreshing coming here after a week of working in the city with all the plastic and concrete. The breakfast menu has something for everyone and the portions are hearty. The melt in your mouth pancakes are one of the best I've tried and I've been to many great breakfast places around the country.
June 13, 2000
Robyn G.
It's a good breakfast place if you are just plain hungry and don't feel like getting ready. The food is tasty, hot, and cheap. The service sucks. The parking sometimes sucks. They have crammed way to many seats in one place, so it is hard to move around and very loud. We go there from time to time. The place is fine, although I would not reccomend it to anyone. Thanks! Robyn
October 10, 1999
Sue&kev M.
We've been eating at this restaurant for almost 25 years and never had a bad meal or bad service.
March 11, 1998
Sort of a Millbrae institution :) You basically come here for the breakfast, and not surprisingly, it is packed, especially on weekends. One of the few places that has "bangers" as a breakfast sausage option. This is definitely a worthwhile breakfast stop. The lunch/dinner menus are nothing special; you're basically better off at Denny's or a zillion other places. It's usually pretty empty...