Lyons Restaurant

Millbrae, CA

Category: Diner

Recent Reviews for Lyons Restaurant
January 4, 2007
Lyons Restaurant - SSF Waitor was nice. 10 minutes after ordering waiter came back and said no chicken marsala. There were only 6 tables of people; 3 came in after us and received their food long before we did. Food arrived 30 minutes later; crab cakes burned and the other plate was all the wrong food. Food sent back to kitchen and came back to me looking terrible. Lost appetite; never ate food - but they made me pay for it!
July 20, 2005
Nancy S.
San Francisco , California
247 reviews , 1 photo
This is not a review...this restaurant, as well as all the Lyons around the SF are have closed so I think this should be removed from the site.
April 7, 2000
SF F.
The food at this Lyons is average fare you'd find at any other Lyons.The restaurant was not very full when I arrived here for brunch one weekend, yet our hostess herded us into the small back room which did not feel as comfortable as the main dining area with its dimness and low ceiling. I couldn't help noticing the people at the other two tables in this back room were a certain type and felt the restaurant didn't really want certain types of people, but since they couldn't refuse service they opted for hiding the less desirable customers in the back room. I have never felt this way at any other Lyons and am glad this type of behaviour is not ubiquitous at the others. I will continue to occasionally dine at other Lyons, but definitely will not return to this one. (Which is probably what they prefer anyways.)
August 12, 1998
they have a back room which is quiet (senior citizens like this room room)One of the waitresses is Judy and we only go here when she is working because she remembers what we like and is tops on service.