Tokyo Subway

Url: barg_gif

Category: Japanese

Recent Reviews for Tokyo Subway
July 16, 2006
This place to us and was excellent. It's a hole in the wall restaurant and the owners are Japanese people who really know how to cook a great meal. The chicken teriyaki was the best I've ever had.
January 30, 2004
Jenny F.
Ottawa , Ontario
They give you what you want. You can see what is being prepared and in terms of fast food, this is probably one of the better ones. As long as you avoid the mayonaisse and cheese, it is great for diets as well. Look for great deals and their stickers that you can collect are a great incentive as well. Foot Long Roasted Chicken is a classic GREAT!
December 25, 2003
Benny C.
Los Angeles , California
I don't know what these people are saying here. I thought the sushi was excellent. The price was cheap and the fish was fresh. The inside was not new, but it gave it a cozy atmosphere. I would recommend this to anybody. Great sushi for a great price.
July 15, 1996
Shawn A.
I give this restaurant only 2 stars because I'm a huge sushi fanatic and I felt the sushi here was sub-par. This restaurant is cheap and great for lunch if you are looking to get one of the many Japanese dishes on rice. But if it's sushi you're looking for, I would recommend going around the corner to Akasaka.
February 20, 1996
Douglas A.
I think this is an excellent restaurant for lunch. You can get simple fare for a good price quickly.