Stuart Anderson's Blck Angus

Recent Reviews for Stuart Anderson's Blck Angus
January 9, 2004
Rick S.
Union City , California
Service was the only down side to my experience. Food was what I expected and the portions are ample. If you like steak, this is the place to go.
June 7, 2000
Anna C.
san fracisco , California
Recently, we went to Black Angus and had a great meal. My husband and I went with a friend and 2 of her children. My husband and I decided to order the prime rib dinner for two ($32). Let me just say this, if you're not a big eater, prepare to take half your food home! They give you an appetizer sampler that has chicken strips, fried zucchini and potato skins. Then you get to choose between a big bowl of soup or a green salad. Of course, you get your entree, a thick slab of prime rib with your choice of potato or vegetables. At the end, you get to share a big slice of cake. My friend only ordered a salad because we knew we had to share what we ordered. The 3 of us adults managed to finished the prime rib dinner for two and she hardly touched her salad. The kids meal is another great deal. For around $5, the kids serving is really enough to feed an adult. No need to say, we had lots of leftovers.... I've been going to the same Black Angus in San Mateo for the past 13 yea ... more
May 25, 1998
The food is great! But the service needs work! They should train their food servers. We waited 15 minutes before even getting water. Then a rather abrupt food person appeared and got our order for both food and beverage,and then to add insult proceeded to take other orders from later arrivals before placing our order. We had salad and cocktails at the same time! Didn't seem to make any impression on the person serving us. Pretty bad.
February 4, 1996
Excellent service, nice ambiance, and the food is consistently high quality. If I ask for my beef to be cooked medium rare, it actually comes to me cooked that way! Highly recommended, particularly their specials--they are definitely a good deal.