Pink's Hot Dog Stand

Category: Hot Dogs

Recent Reviews for Pink's Hot Dog Stand
May 3, 2002
David O.
Pink's is an LA institution, but all in all it is still a hot dog stand. The place can be fun, with locals, tourists and even some very famous folks and other just plain working stiffs like me. All that said, Pink's serves up a pretty doog hot dog, but it is the passing crowd that makes for the best experience. Watch out for those limos, you never know who might pop out of the next one that stops...
May 27, 2001
Hi! I`m 11 years old. The first time I went to pinks with my dad I was about 8, when I got one of there HotDogs I was craving for more.Who ever is reading this they really have to go. PINKS IS THE BOMB
January 13, 2001
m16256
Los Angeles , California
And I'll never forget in the early sixties driving melrose to l.a.c.c. and returning for lunch and ordering 3 hot dogs at .25 each. Now those were the days....and .27 gas
December 7, 2000
Don R.
Salt Lake City , Utah
I no longer live in California, and Pink's is one of the few things I miss. The best chile dogs on the planet! Almost worth a trip to California to eat one!
November 13, 2000
m10159
Los Angeles , California
This has to be the greatest place to get a hot dog or in my case, many hot dogs. The entree price is under $5 bucks, but I like to get more than one. You must try the chili cheese fries and the chili dogs, they are the best in So.Cal. I must say to wash back some dogs and fries with cream soda is the greatest sin of all. Come to Pink's and you will never go elsewhere for hot dogs again.
November 4, 2000
Howard W.
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
THE GREATEST CHILI DOGS IN THE WORLD! This is a great place to eat, not only can you get the best hot dogs in the world, but you never know what celebrities will be stopping by!
October 3, 2000
Pink's Hot Dogs put all those others to shame and you can't beat the price for the portions they put on their hot dogs. You just tell what you want and BAM! You got it! They also serve great Tamales and Burgers, as well as chili fries too! And that's a meal by it's self. They also have good sodas(try the creme soda). For all you new comers to Pink's I warn you. Once you eat one of their Hot Dogs, you just got to have two more and maybe one to go. THEY'RE THAT GOOD!
July 29, 2000
Mabel T.
los angeles , California
after shopping on melrose i like to stop by and pick up a hot dog. best hot dog in town.
July 19, 2000
Scott R.
Vancleave , Mississippi
The best hot dogs on the planet. You must eat here if you love hot dogs. Good prices and good service. Sit outside and eat.
July 16, 2000
Willie L.
Irvine , California
Talk about Hot Dogs! Now this is one place you got to go for some great Hot Dogs! Family ran since before I was born. This place has any kind of Hot Dog available. It is open till 2am on most weekends. Now talk about getting some midnight snack. The line is as long at night as it is in the day! Recently I had the Millennium Dog...Just a taste of what it is: 12 inch Jalepeno Hot Dog with chili, lettus, tomato, guagamole, and bacon. Typing about it makes me want to go now and get one.