Aristocrat Pub & Restaurant

Indianapolis, IN

Category: Bar

Recent Reviews for Aristocrat Pub & Restaurant
June 17, 2005
Excellent dining experience at a very reasonable price. A very warm atmosphere, dark rich wood, it will make one want to savor a glass of wine or sip a pint of the fine brews available. My sppouse and I have a favorite table and always start with the spinach artichoke dip. Our favorite entrees are the strip steak smothered in mushrooms or the absolutely fabulous chicken marsala portabella. The staff is always very pleasant and the service is excellent! If you have not yet be sure to enjoy this fine establishment soon!
October 24, 2004
Your mashed potatoes are sub-standard. They used to be the pinnacle of my eating experience at the Aristocrat. Now, I'm left in tears after eating the instant substitute they are now offering. <br> I do, however, like the benches outside the restaurant.
May 14, 2004
Indianapolis , Indiana
Great restaurant with a cozy atmosphere. The food is well prepared and excellent taste. The jerk chicken is especially good.
April 2, 2004
Indianapolis , Indiana
You have got to try this place. On some Fridays and Saturdays they have an authentic Irish band play from about 8 until close. Even if you don't want food you can come get a pint and enjoy the music.
December 23, 2003
Steven G.
Hamilton , Ohio
This is a great little place. I don't ask for much and this place gave me more than I expected. When I am in town on business I usually swing by not out of habit but from addiction. I hope you enjoy it too.
August 29, 2003
August 11, 2003
Victoria M.
Lisle , Illinois
Great restaurant with a cozy atmosphere. THe food is well prepared and excellent taste. The jerk chicken is especially good.
August 5, 2003
C B.
indianapolis , Indiana
great food, great atmosphere... can get very pricey and get in early or you will be waiting forever.
October 21, 2000
Heather M.
Carmel , Indiana
The staff here is great and the food is consistently well prepared. My only complaint is that they took my favorite entree off of the menu a few years back and I still miss it! The dish was a blackberry chicken that was wonderful!
September 11, 2000
The service was great, the short wait in the bar for a table wasn't bad, the people were very friendly. The food was prepared in a proper manner, the time spent there was very nice. A place to take friends.