Ecco Cafe

Burlingame, CA

Category: Cafe

Recent Reviews for Ecco Cafe
March 29, 2001
This is just the BEST restaurant on the peninsula. We have been eating here for at least 10 years, and have never had anything but a perfect meal. A little pricy, but the quality is impeccable. The service can dip sometimes, but usually is very good. What Touraj, the chef can do with seafood is a delight. Don't miss this place if you have the money and a long time to eat a fabulous dinner.
February 2, 1997
A nice resturant. Elegant surroundings. Good service. Relaxing atmosphere. Very good food presentation. Good wine list - even by the glass. Food quality, however, is not up to the standards my wife and I expected. We both had meat dishes and neither were memorable. The accompanying vegetables were cold and over cooked.
December 16, 1996
Nice atmosphere and great food. Very nice balance of tastes in my sea bass special. I was taken there for my birthday and we enjoyed the service and the food.
January 7, 1996
David M.
One of our favorite restaurants. Quiet, small, elegant tables with very good service. The specials are changing daily - we usually get the salmon special and the filet. The plates are always a work of art. The wine list includes a wide variety of California wines. Although we have not had a problem walking in later in the evening, I would recommend making reservations. Overall, a great restaurant - definitely worth the expensive price tag.