Mavi

Recent Reviews for Mavi
August 11, 2014
matheusmf
Guarulhos , Sao Paulo
It's really nice place, and a day will visit this amazing restaurant!
August 5, 2014
ftdesigner
Riyadh , Ar Riyad
It's really cool nice food and great place, it's very romantic Worth to try
June 22, 2014
neocorp
Istanbul , Istanbul
If you're looking for a romantic dine that's the spot!
December 26, 2013
nuel1812
Machico , Madeira
Mavi is a really cool place that I recently discovered. Think of all of the amazing food from throughout the Mediterranean world on one menu. I am totally hooked on their wonderful meze platter appetizer.
November 4, 2013
yan4eto3013
Kyustendil , Kyustendil
Tradition in hospitality and fine cuisine! Mavi is my favorite place to go out for a romantic meal .
June 14, 2009
Ali T.
west hartford, , Connecticut
Mavi is my favorite place to go out for a romantic meal. We just love sitting outside on the porch and looking at the beautifully landscaped scene. There are blue glass tiles on the the porch columns and at night the candles on the tables create interesting visual effects with the tiles and the grapevines overhead. The food is always exquisitely prepared. There are so many wonderful choices on the menu that I have only tried a small fraction of the offerings. The grilled sea bass is a meal fit for a queen! Every time I go to Mavi I find more to love.
June 14, 2009
Ali T.
west hartford, , Connecticut
Mavi is my favorite place to go out for a romantic meal . We just love sitting outside on the porch and looking at the beautifully landscaped scene. There are blue glass tiles on the the porch columns and at night the candles on the tables create interesting visual effects with the tiles and the grapevines overhead. The food is always exquisitely prepared. There are so many wonderful choices on the menu that I have only tried a small fraction of the offerings. The grilled sea bass is a meal fit for a queen! Every time I go to Mavi I find more to love.
June 11, 2009
Jennet H.
west Hartford , Connecticut
When I walked through the doors at Mavi I admit that I was already impressed. I felt just like I was in the restaurants I used to frequent on my many trips through the Mediterranean region. When I sat down and read through the menu I was excited by the variety Mavi offered but I wondered to myself "Can they really serve Turkish, French and Italian of equally high quality?" They certainly can. My friends and I ordered many dishes from the major regions of cuisine offered at Mavi. Each had flair, great flavor and truly authentic flavor! Turkish Meze shone, as did Lobster Ravioli and Duck L'Orange. Try this place!
June 11, 2009
Jennet H.
west Hartford , Connecticut
June 8, 2009
Sonia C.
Hartford, CT , Alaska
We really appreciate a fine dining experience but it seems to be quite rare these days to find the right combination of good food, professional service and pleasant atmosphere. A lot of reviews for Mavi mentioned the price, which is worth mentioning on a travel site, but we found it to be a good trade. The staff was very attentive without leaving us feeling that they'd like to rush you through your meal to turn over the table. The food was excellent; a nice selection of entrees (various high-end meats and seafoods) in complimentary combinations with interesting ingredients. This is key to a successful meal for my husband an I--he wants recognizable food he can pronounce and I'm a bit more adventurous. The atmosphere was condusive to a leisurely, special meal with my brother and his girlfriend who we don't get to see much.
1 | 2 | 3  Next >