The Palm Court

Arlington Heights, IL

Category: American

Recent Reviews for The Palm Court
May 3, 2005
Service of this place is impeccable. For straight american fare there's no other tastes comparable in the area with the same prices. Great Oysters Rockefeller, Beef Wellington and Creme Brulee. The atmosphere makes you feel extremely classy in that old '40s style as if Frank Sinatra was going to stroll through the front door. My family and I ALWAYS love going to this place.
February 3, 2004
Jason T.
Normal , Illinois
Let me put it this way, my parents love this restaraunt, but no one else in the family does. If you are looking for a nice place to go and leave the kids behind then you have found it.
August 26, 2000
Jim H.
Arlington Heights , Illinois
Very traditional restaurant. Good food & good service. Very average atmosphere. One of the best bets in Arl Hts. Also try Jameson's Charhouse on Dundee Road
May 13, 2000
Lynne
Buffalo Grove , Illinois
Went for lunch and while they were still crowded after 1 pm, we were immediately seated and service was great. And starting with the most important things first---a very good selection of desserts! We found the food good, not great. All standard fare, nothing trendy or gourmet. More of a "supper club" atmosphere. Probably better for a dinner environment as the place seems dark!
April 22, 1998
We've been passing the Palm Court since we moved into Arlington Heights 11 years ago and finally decided to visit there April 17 (our anniversary). Have we been missing a great thing! This oasis in Arlington Heights has three rooms, very comfortable seating and a leisurely pace to the meal (but not the service). My wife had the grilled sea bass and I had the prime rib and both were excellent (my wife who normally just picks at her whole meal, a great compliment). With drinks (two each) and dessert (we split one) the bill came to under $60. We didn't want to leave so we had another round of drinks in the bar. It was a
October 3, 1997
I went to this restaurant after never seeing it before because of the great recommendations it got from this page. We had such a good time there! The atmosphere is really classy and the service was so professional! They really never let your glasses get empty or anything. The food was delicious! The prime rib was excellent, as was my New York strip steak. It's a casual dress type place, suit jackets or just a nice shirt. You'll love it if you want a quiet classy night! Not that expensive either!
January 6, 1997
Dale L.
One of my favorite restaurants. Eveything i've tried from the menu has been excellant. Personal favorite is the Prime Rib,it's always been tender yet lean and done as ordered.The service was great,and you can take your time.
June 10, 1996
Patricia M.
Pricing is really from $10-25. I visited there by chance in Feb. 1996. The Dover Sole was excellant! My friend has steak so tender you could cut with a fork. Service was friendly and they never let your drink get empty. They let you set the pace of how fast or slow you want to be served. Nice atmosphere. Wide selection on the menu to please everyone.