Silk Road Restaurant and Lounge

Oakland, CA

Category: Asian Fusion

Recent Reviews for Silk Road Restaurant and Lounge
July 26, 2006
I got introduced to Silk Road when our band, The Seventh Season played there. We have had our fair share of touring all around Cali, and played at many various places, but I must say that the atmosphere at Silk Road was truly among the best. Literally, all customers seemed to be highly satisfied with the food. All personell were very nice, not to mention the amazing lounge. It was one of the most comfortable couches I've been on. The bar had a versitile collection of drinks to offer, and over all, Silk Road gets an A+. Check out www.TheSeventhSeason.net for next time we play at Silk Road and come enjoy the food and the music! ;)
July 26, 2006
It's good food and it's super comfortable. A good place - will visit again for sure.
July 26, 2006
The website of the Silk Road Restaurant and Lounge is SilkRoadLounge.com. The myspace site is myspace.com/silkroadloungemusic.
July 26, 2006
I came to see The Seventh Season perform at the lounge about a month ago. I was impressed with the atmosphere and vibe of the place. Everything was very sensual and elegant. It seemed modern and at the same time it was very luxurious.I ordered a midori sour and loved it - I will come to the lounge again for drinks with a friend soon. Thanks!