Albany Bistro

Recent Reviews for Albany Bistro
July 27, 2005
Paul L.
Berkeley , California
I've tried this place twice and I think this place is excellent. Enjoyed my wine, appitizers, entree and desert. Save room for their desert.
April 19, 2005
The cocktails are awsome! They have some really great inventions. Great for large parties.
February 13, 2005
Michael G.
Walnut Creek , California
This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. Everything they do, they do well. The menu is an interesting fusion of classical, Asian and Californian. They have numerous, delicious, and attractive tapas dishes, salads, and entrees. <br> I have basically given up getting venison anywhere else, here it is always perfect. Everything has light, fresh, and often intense, flavors. The deserts are a high point with clean and bright, yet complex and satisfying flavors. <br> The service has always been superior. They now have a full bar and excellent wine list. <br> I had a business dinner there for a large group (about 50), and they did an incredible job. Everything was served efficiently, and everything was as good as always. <br> Although this is a long drive for us, we go often, because it is so outstanding. This is a must try in my book.