Bing Crosby's

Walnut Creek, CA

Category: Contemporary

Recent Reviews for Bing Crosby's
December 20, 2006
THE FOOD IS VERY GOOD, BUT WE GO BECAUSE OF NICKY D. HE IS SO WONDERFUL TO LISTEN TO. JUST FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY, JEFF DUDUM DID GOOD BY GETTING NICKY and "The Maestro" Dan Daniels in his resturant.
September 7, 2006
A friend of mine was refused service here because she was wearing a bandana. They have a strict dress code but the reason she was wearing a bandana is because she has lost her hair to CHEMOTHERAPY. This is a good restaurant but I refuse to ever go there again.
August 3, 2006
I am reviewing this as a vegetarian. They have no veg-options on the menu but will make a veg-entree per request. I made on on-line reservation and put the items I like in the message section. My friend (not a veg) got there and the place is very large and pretty loud. Good acoustics though. Very high vaulted ceilings and of course large black and white photos of movie stills w/ Bing. Didn't see the cool high back rounded booths they show on their website which was disappointing. Service was stellar! And I never ever think that! Totally on target and they didn't let out iced teas get even close to half empty before they were right there re-filling. Our meals took a tad long to arrive. My friend got the salmon which was just barely cooked so she had to send it back but it was perfect the second time around. My dish was elbow mac in a white wine blanc sauce w/ chives, cherry tomatoes, artichoke and all kinds of other yummies. It was not bad at all! Ordered the Triple ... more
May 16, 2006
Best Restuarant in the East Bay! Food, service and decor are excellent. Have been there several times with small and large groups and have always had delicious food artistically arranged and didn't want the evening to end. Can compete with any top San Francisco restaurant and I have been to many over the years!
November 2, 2005
Nice atmosphere, but Food is average at best & definitely over priced. I ordered a house Merlot in the lounge before dinner and the waitress brought me the most expensive glass of merlot ($12). Very tacky. For dinner I ordered the evening special, Prime Rib, cooked Medium Rare. It was served Medium to Medium Well with a glaze sauce instead of au'jus to hide the fact it was over cooked. I asked to have a new piece, less done, but that was the last of the prime rib & that's why they served me a dry, over cooked piece of meat (for $27). The chef should be ashamed of himself. The waitress offered to bring me something else, but the only thing fast would be seared Ahi Tuna. Wasn't interested. No complimentary dessert, wine, or discount on my bill to make ammends. I paid $135 for two people & was very disappointed.
August 1, 2005
Some of the better, non-haggered 30-ish to 40-ish looking women in the Walnut Creek area gather at this somewhat decent eatery. Afterall, 'Ol Bing himself was a womanizer and this restaurant/bar would impress him too should he still be alive today! Looking forward to future returns for the 'clam-bake' parade. <br> Best Rgd's- C.J. Runn
July 17, 2005
Very good food and atmosphere. We will return again. The only complaint would be that I had to ask for my water glass to be refilled, this was all I was drinking. Otherwise we loved it.