Magnolias At the Mill

3.4/5.0

198 N. 21st Street; (near the Old Train Station)

Purcellville, VA

Category: American

Recent Reviews for Magnolias At the Mill
January 27, 2006
I thought this restaurant was excellent! The food was delicious, the atmosphere was friendly and open and the staff was very accommodating! We had a large party of 10, but 2 more friends wanted to come along. The staff was very thoughtful in accommodating the extra people. All agreed, the food was excellent and we all left full with most us having lunch for the next day. I’m not sure how much food other people need to feel full, but I found the portions to be the perfect size and of an excellent quality. My husband said the Lamb was melt in your mouth delicious. Every couple of weeks this group of 10 to 12 people go to different restaurants in Loudoun and this was defiantly one of the best. Well worth it!
January 24, 2006
That review is from a competitor of Magnolias. How can you say portions are small we had a wood grilled 12 ounce New york for $25 and a large cut of Halibut for $23/ Look on their web page (magnoliasmill.com) a 1/2 pound burger is 9 buck - cooked over a real wood fire! if you want all you can eat bad food then this is not your place - if you want good food and good portions go to Magnolias
July 20, 2005
Attractive restaurant, pretty food, but portions are very small, & prices are very large. This seems to be the consensus of everyone I know who has eaten there. You'll either leave with an empty stomach or an empty wallet.