Nagoya Japanese Steak-Seafood

Recent Reviews for Nagoya Japanese Steak-Seafood
February 19, 2016
GreatestUser
Oklee , Minnesota
I hated it! The service was the worst I have ever seen! The workers were stubborn and they charged way too much. They accused us of lying and didn't listen to a word we said. They threatened to call the police if we kept arguing. One of workers put her hand on my friends face and yelled at us. The workers rushed to make us pay and leave when we were still eating. The rice tasted bad and the chicken lacked flavor.
July 26, 2012
Tina H E.
Ashburn , Virginia
We almost always go to Nagoya for sushi, which is adequate. The sushi is fresh and reliable. If you have ever been to a restaurant serving bad fishy-tasting sushi, you come to appreciate reliably fresh sushi. We have been going since Nagoya first opened so we are greeted warmly. Jin, the owners' son is a bright guy and often sits with us at the sushi bar to discuss finances, technology and yes, even politics. The salad dressing is soooo good that I have purchased it to take home. The steakhouse-style dinners I don't like as much as sushi, but we will sit around the grill for a grandson's birthday or special occasion - we've seen all the tricks with the eggs, smoking-onion-volcanoes, and fiery flashes, but its a nice evening as a treat for others. The meals are reasonably priced and the chefs are always good-natured. Beware, there will always be a birthday or two that will be announced, and you will be expected to sing along. No, singing is NOT their forte LOL. The place is popular beca ... more
November 21, 2009
Dana R.
Ashburn , Virginia
Worst restaurant I've ever been to. They don't even deserve one star. The food is terrible and was not cooked all the way. The fried rice was soggy... yes, soggy... and the veggies were still pretty raw. Totally gross. My friend tried the sushi and was also disappointed. He had one peice and complained that the fish was bad. Save yourself the time and money... I highly recommend trying somewhere else.
November 21, 2009
Paul K.
Ashburn , Virginia
I have just recently moved to Ashburn and found the food at this restaurant to pricey, but adequate. However, when I ordered the $22 meal to go, they refused to include the few pieces of lettuce that pass as a salad without charging extra for carryout. I will not be back as a result and can't believe they are concerned with nickel and diming customers. Perhaps they are merely culturally inept.
December 19, 2005
We LOVE Nagoya. It is a great place to go either with kids (they love to watch the food being cooked right in front of their eyes) as well as with other couples. The food is great --especially the dishes cooked on the searing tables -- and although you cannot really get out of there for under $25-$30 per person -- it is worth it! In addition to great food, the service is good too. Finally -- a restaurant where I can enjoy sushi and my husband (just does not get the "sushi-thing") gets a great meal too!