Luna Ristorante

Venice, FL

Category: Pizza

Recent Reviews for Luna Ristorante
December 9, 2006
My friend from Cape Coral and I (from Tampa) had a wonderful lunch there this Sat. The ambience, service and food is the very best I've had in an Italian restaurant. We walked off the calories shopping along Venice Way. There is also a farmers' mkt on Sat. mornings at Centennial Park across from the restaurant, which we also enjoyed. We would definitely drive the distance to eat there again!
June 24, 2006
Bob J.
Port Charlotte , Florida
78 reviews , 2 photos
We stopped by with friends for a Friday lunch in June. Not crowded, but they said it waws very crowded during the winter months. Huge portions, and the finest Chicken Picata I've ever eaten. Plan on splitting an entre unless you are Superman. Atmosphere is fabulous and pictures of celebrities line the walls and ceiling. Owner, Joe and his wife will probably be there. Two locations - one on the Island and one in a strip center on Tamiami Trail. Location in the Venice Village Shoppes is very small, but both locations have the same first rate food. The best I've had in many years. Well worth a 60 mile or more trip!
June 7, 2005
drove from fort myers because a friend told me this was a great place. had pasta which was the best i've had in florida and the grinder was too. others had salads and bread. the pasta was big enough for all 4 of us to share. the grinder was so large we could only eat half. this is my favorite italian now, and will drive 70 miles any time for it. well worth the trip. went on a sunday at 4pm and had the place to ourselves. fantastic and affordable, not a usual comment about florida eating places.
March 3, 2005
this had to be some of the best italian food i have ever had. this should be expected with the owner coming from paul smiths college. i was down visiting a friend and he took me to this place. had to be the biggest calzone i ever ate. had food left over for two days. anyone in this area should try this out.
October 26, 2004
Tommy Y.
miami , Florida
Great restaurant, the food is served in big platters, be there early because there will be a long line and you WILL wait to be seated, but the wait is worth it becasue the food is awesome!
June 25, 2004
this restauraunt is excellent. they have such great food. most of the meals are huge. some are easily a meal for two. a nice comfortable eating place. friendly staff. awesome sports memorabilia everywhere. luv it good place for family and friends.