Broadway Prime

Recent Reviews for Broadway Prime
December 29, 2006
Lucinda H.
Fremont , California
This place is very popular among Asians in the area. My cousin is a personal friend of the owner and comes here all the time. I know that their menu is pretty much a copy of House of Prime Rib in SF. Although the prime rib here is good, I would hesitate to call it excellant. I have sometimes detected an off flavor in the beef in the meals that I have had here. I am NOT fond of their salad. It is really overdressed and sometimes given how heavy the meals are here, a nice crisp green salad would be a nice counterpoint. The sides available with your entree include creamed spinach, creamed corn, baked potato or garlic mashed potatoes or regular mashed potatoes. They also have traditional English popovers. It is a little known fact that you can get additional servings of prime rib. So, it is often a better deal to opt for a smaller cut since you can always get more later though the additional cuts won't be a big as the initial serving. Also, sometimes the kitchen has garlic ... more
November 21, 2006
THE OWNER HONG IS A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE.HE CAME FROM THE HOUSE OF PRIME RIB IN FRISCO.HE MASTERED THE COOKING OF THE PRIME RIB.I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THE HOUSE OF PRIME RIB.
June 25, 2005
Randy Y.
San Carlos , California
this place specializes in prime rib. I think veggies and potato was offered. Prime rib was tender and cooked to order. With drinks and desert, will be over $30 per person.