Legendary Palace

Recent Reviews for Legendary Palace
March 16, 2005
Samson W.
Milpitas , California
The restaurant serves up very delicious food. Have had dim sum several times and they have great dim sum. Also great chow fun. <br> The service is as good as the food, as there are a lot of waiters and waitresses.
July 18, 2004
Samson W.
Milpitas , California
The restaurant serves up very delicious food. All of the entrees eaten so far at this place has been very good. The service is as good as the food, as there are a lot of waiters and waitresses. Yes, I agree with the first reviewer that it has an old world look and feel. Validated parking is available nearby on 8th and Broadway, during the day. This lot is free after 5PM.
January 26, 2004
Lucinda H.
Fremont , California
I checked this place with my family for a Chinese New Year Dinner. We decided to order from the menu since the $288 banquet dinner for the New Year seemed a bit much for the 8 of us. I particularily enjoyed the seafood lettuce cups, fresh steamed fish...plucked out the live tanks in the corner, and crispy roasted chicken. All in all, the food was good and the place is clean and spacious...hard to find in Chinatown. If you are concerned about parking, they do have a paid parking lot somewhere at 8th and Harrison. Look for the signage. I also enjoyed their almond dessert soup...refreshing end to our meal. We put together a decent banquet style meal of 8 dishes for only $170.