Robin's Woodfire Bbq & Grill

Recent Reviews for Robin's Woodfire Bbq & Grill
March 3, 2009
Floyd L.
pasadena , California
Robin's Wood Fire BBQ is arguably the best rib joint in So Cal. It really has it all. Well smoked meat, great atmosphere & music and a strong and personable staff that has been there for years. We've been going there for about 15 years and they still have the same kitchen staff. My recs for a great meal would be the garbage can combo, beer battered onion rings, an extra wild maine blueberry cornbread and an ice cold Pabst or Schlitz. It's not the cheapest place around but the All U Can Eat Rib Tips on Wed & Sun for $12.95 won't busy our wallet. They do it right at Robin's.
September 30, 2008
Olah N.
Bucuresti , Illinois
Pizza delivery NON STOP at home in Bucharest-Romania. Gambinospizza.ro will be waiting to be served including at night. Serving pizza at home non stop. Non-stop delivery pizza at home in Bucharest
April 23, 2008
Peter D.
Pasadena , California
1 review , 2 photos
Robin's and the Dr. Hogly Wogly have Best BBQ in Town. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and weekends are very busy. My suggestion is to go on a Thursday Night. The Beef Ribs are always a good bet. Come hungry and don't be a in a rush!!! Watch Peter Dills on KJLA TV for more reviews. Sunday at 8 PM
May 2, 2007
K K.
Alaska
The absolutely BEST BBQ I've ever had. Outstanding food. It's hard to point out what I liked best.
March 25, 2007
Angel G.
June 20, 2006
Angel G.
June 12, 2006
Live L.
Ann Arbor , Michigan
I agree with, The absolutely BEST BBQ I've ever had. Outstanding food. It's hard to point out what I liked best, other than to say that everything was excellent.
February 18, 2006
Read & heard many great things about Robin's Woodfire BBQ & finally dropped last night. Well worth the trek from Encino. I had the Garbage Can combo with the blue-cheese pecan coleslaw & blueberry cornbread & it was enough for 2. The baby were well smoked, tender and well sauced. I had the mad dog sauce which is their spicier version and it was fine. The hot links were spiced right as well. Both the blueberry cornbread & slaw were one of a kind & unique. The service was prompt, the music was bluesy & the place looks as if they hijacked an antique mall. Walls were covered with neons, beer & soda signs and memoribilia. The bumper sticker they give say "Ribs Rock at Robin's" I agree.
March 18, 2005
Scott A.
Moncton , New Brunswick
great restaurant will go there again. I just think that the service need to be quicker. But overall, it was good food, great atmosphere and good service. <br> the price I think is well within my budget but that depens on the individual.
November 14, 2004