Great Dragon

Recent Reviews for Great Dragon
October 29, 2008
Bill W.
Romney , West Virginia
Whenever I go to Cumberland, I go there for lunch. They have a big selection, with 6 large tables of food, and good service. When I go back for seconds, or dessert, my used plate is gone when I get back. Well worth the trip.
July 14, 2008
Brenda W.
New York , New York
Good service and a nice selection on the menu. The staff have always been friendly and the prices are very competitive.
May 24, 2008
John M.
April 16, 2008
Frances M.
March 24, 2008
D R.
Fredericton , New Brunswick
It is a place that can be summed up by saying it has a wide selection, a good price, good service, and good food!
July 24, 2007
Bill W.
June 14, 2007
John M.
Romney , West Virginia
When you find a place that has a wide selection, a good price, good service, and is consistant you want to go back. This is the place. I've eaten here many times, and I've never had a bad meal. If you leave hungry it's your own fault! I just hope the construction at the shopping center doesn't hurt their business.
May 2, 2007
K K.
Alaska
I love tea and i had so much fun at this old fashion tea room.This is the place. I've eaten here many times, and I've had always had a great meal..
April 3, 2007
Hiten S.
Watertown , New York
Awesome listen carefully i love tea and i had so much fun at this old fashion tea room i would go back in fact im meeting buy gal pals tommrow afternoon for a little girl / tea time!
March 25, 2007
Angel G.
Watertown , New York
This is the place. I've eaten here many times, and I've had always had a great meal..If you leave hungry it's your own fault!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4  Next >