Yung Le’s Fusion Restaurant

4.0/5.0

1317 S. Winchester Blvd (cross Street: Payne)

San Jose, CA

Category: Asian Fusion

Recent Reviews for Yung Le’s Fusion Restaurant
April 11, 2005
Wow....wait until you taste the flavors! Yung Le has some routine dishes that are excellent (Sesame Salmon & Shaken Beef) but try the Bali Chicken with Spinach or the Lamb Saag for some of my favorites -- the flavors linger with delight. If you like Crab and it is in season, call ahead to reserve it as it sells out quickly and is to die for. The Vietnamese Dumplings are unusally tasty. Also, leave room for desserts and try the Coconut Cake or Ginger Brulee. This place works best if you have 4 or more people and share the entrees. But if it's only for 2 just take home the extra. A week doesn't go by that I don't eat here, unless I'm out of the country, and there is almost never a slip in the kitchen. Enjoy.....
December 25, 2003
Benny C.
Los Angeles , California
We frequent the restaurant fairly often and love the food. I especially claypot fish. The shaking beef has the most tender beef ever! Definitely well worth the price. The ambience is also very nice and very romantic.
April 30, 2003
You would never know that this wonderful restaurant exists in this crappy mini-mall! The restaraunt is very large w/ relatively high ceilings which makes you feel very comfotable and un-cramped considering all the seating. The walls are made of 2-toned wood and there are ornately carved wood beam like panels going across the ceiling. The seating is very modern and unique. They have excellent menu items at very reasonable prices. Ordered the Samosa Egg Rolls which is Indian Samosa wrapped in egg role wrappers. Very good! For the entrees we ordered the Wasabi Noodles and asked for it w/ tofu instead of prawn which they were happy to oblige. The wasabi was not hot or that prevelant, but it made for a very tangy and flavorful sauce. The carnivore I was with had the Thai Basil Chicken and said it was amazing. We were stuffed but wanted to see the dessert selection and man! was it a lot. I know it's Fusion, but it's still Asian and I have never seen such a large and un ... more