Pear Street Bistro

Recent Reviews for Pear Street Bistro
July 28, 2005
Jane G.
Crockett , California
I have been to Pear Street several times for special meals (birthdays, etc.) and it is a true gourmet, California cuisine bistro with very professional servers. If you don't want to drive to Berkeley, SF or Marin for fine dining you can count on Pear Street Bistro to deliver the same quality experience right here in WCCC!
June 17, 2005
Christie F.
Rodeo , California
Prices are a little on the higher side. But if you enjoy good food it's worth it. Plus the service is really good. It's hard to find any where that has both good service and good food!
April 12, 2004
J D.
El Sobrante , California
This was very good. I had the Jack Daniel's steak and mashed potatoes. Man, was that a good lunch. Friendly service, nice bar. Give this one a try.
April 9, 2003
Lee V.
Tinley Park , Illinois
A very good friend, visiting me in Pinole, & I had dinner here on April 6, 2003. <br> We shared an unusually good calamari appetizer which was in a broth consisting of shallots, pancetta, Marsala wine & garlic. Our two entrees consisted of linguini with Manila clams in a sauce of bell peppers & garlic and I had the braised duck with couscous & asparagus. <br> The duck was VERY good; tender & not overcooked. The linguini & clams, per my visitor was excellent. <br> The price for the appetizer, two entres and two glasses of wine was $62! A real bargin! <br> I highly recommend restaurant for a great dinner with very professional service.
April 6, 2003
A very good friend, visiting me in Pinole, & I had dinner here on April 6, 2003. We shared an unusually good calamari appetizer which was in a broth consisting of shallots, pancetta, Marsala wine & garlic. Our two entres consisted of linguini with Manila clams in a sauce of bell peppers & garlic and I had the braised duck with cous cous & asparagas. The duck was VERY good; tender & not overcooked. The linguini & clams, per my visitor was excellent. The price for the appetizer, two entres and two glasses of wine was $62! A real bargin! I highly recommend restaurant for a great dinner with very professional service.