Sequoia Sandwiches

Recent Reviews for Sequoia Sandwiches
December 31, 2004
Luke M.
bakersfield , California
So far I have tried the pastrami and the ham and cheese sandwiches, they were both excellent. The meat looks and tastes just like it came from a great deli and not processed and shipped from a factory. The bread is baked fresh and was toasted just right.
July 29, 2004
J W.
bakersfield , California
Wow, this upscale sandwich shop is excellent. I have tried the pastrami and now I can't wait to try another. Very reasonable prices.
April 23, 2004
Ron P.
bakersfield , California
Wow. This place has the best sandwiches in town. I have yet to have a sandwich that I don't like and I am usually pretty picky. Definately a must if you are a sandwich lover.
February 7, 2004
Jon M.
shafter , California
Sequoia puts all the other sandwich restaurants to shame. Hands down the best sandwiches around.
August 20, 2002
Dee O.
Taft , California
This place makes the BEST sandwiches. They are a good size and the price is reasonable. The Big Dipper is to die for. I am not a big sandwich eater but this is the best sandwich I have ever had.Truth!! The service is as good as it can get under the circumstances. It is always crouded. They must be doing good because they have just opened up another one on the west side of Bakersfield. How many stars can you give.? 4-5-6 *****